Hunter Allen for Go Faster Cycling
This Go Faster Cycling plan is the plan for a intermediate Triathlete that wants to finish a Half easily and feel strong at the end. You know you can finish a half no worries, but you want to push it a bit and see where the edge of the envelope might be. This plan will require you to use at least 10 hours a week in order to get in the three sports. I have written this so you don't need a power meter, but it will be helpful if you did. You will need a heart rate monitor though. These are the same workouts that I have given my triathletes and I know if you stick with the plan, you'll go great!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.