Advanced Base 3, Build, Peak and Taper for sub 4:30 "Half-Distance"
Austin MitchellAll plans by this Coach
This is plan that is recommended for athletes going for a sub 4:30 "Half Distance" Triathlon. This is perfect for someone with a smart trainer and for someone who has the time and dedication to achieve the fastest "Half Distance" they've ever done. The best candidate for this program should have at least a couple years of consistent triathlon training under their belt so to speak.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?