1. Set an Aerobic Fitness Baseline ahead of starting a training block.
2. Establish your Functional Thresholds for Swimming Pace, Bike Heart Rate & Power and Running Heart Rate & Pace.
3. Use the Functional Thresholds to set training zones for Swimming Pace, Bike Heart Rate and Power (If Applicable), Running Heart Rate and Pace.
1. Please practice great self-care during this 14-Day testing period.
2. The last 3-days before commencing your new program includes some light training, use these days to test out and understand your new zones, targets and paces.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.