BEGINNER 70.3 12 week plan includes email access to Coach, reusable, HR based
Steven Moody, Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Your training plan was such a help to me. Your plan/approach was key in getting me across the finish line in the race with a PB too…. I definitely did more brick sessions than in previous years and that stood to me on race day
Jane Nolan, Dublin 70.3
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
This 12 week plan will help any beginner triathlete make the step up from either sprint or olympic/international distance racing to half ironman/70.3 distance.
Base or fitness/stamina development = 6 weeks
Build or race specific training = 5 weeks
Taper or readying yourself for race day = 1 week
2 week progression:1 week recovery cycle
What do you get in this plan?
• FREE 30 day access to training peaks premium subscription
• FREE strength and conditioning guide
• EXCLUSIVE access to SMartEnduro knowledge base with articles on how to better manage training, tri-life balance and racing performances
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Training zones using feel, heart rate or pace
• Includes test sessions to map out your specific zones and monitor/re-evaluate throughout plan
• Includes race specific sessions such as bricks and open water swimming sets
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and/or Zwift from compatible device
• Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Kick off Emails During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address. By selecting this – this helps me send you an introduction/kick off email with hints/tips and your free 30 day Training Peaks premium coupon. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Not the right plan for you?
Click here to use my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:02 hrs||3:35 hrs|
|1:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:52 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:02 hrs||3:35 hrs|
||1:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:52 hrs||2:00 hrs|