5 Weeks leading up to your "Half distance" race
Austin MitchellAll plans by this Coach
Includes Last week of Build Phase, and recovery week, Peak week and taper... This is designed for an intermediate to advanced age group athlete leading into your fastest "Half Distance" ever! Feel free to email me with any questions. I promise you won't be disappointed. If you buy it and are not pleased with it... I will refund your money. Email me at FastesTTransition@gmail.com if you have any concerns. Sincerely, Coach Austin. PS I have personally used it several times to accomplish sub 4:20 "half distance" races.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:40 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|3:50 hrs||2:54 hrs|
|2:01 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:08 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:13 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:40 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||3:50 hrs||2:54 hrs|
||2:01 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:08 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:13 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?