Dave BurgessAll plans by this Coach
This 20 week half distance training plan is for the intermediate to advanced triathlete who has a solid base (including aerobic and race specific / speed work) looking for a high performance training plan to take then from final base preparation into a final build and taper period.
This plan includes all pertinent aspects: Aerobic endurance, speed, speed endurance / threshold and will test your fitness. There is a welcome message and training plan guide included. It will provide valuable information regarding the plan, as well as details on training philosophy and methodologies. Paired with the included plan guide that will outline and explain all aspects of the plan, you should have all the information you need to take your training to the next level.
This plan also includes baseline tests for your swim, FTP testing for your bike, and a regression rate test for your run. You'll then utilize provided spreadsheets that will take the metrics you generate from these tests and create your heart rate or power training zones for all training. You'll have the opportunity to re-test throughout the training plan to ensure that your HR, power zones, and swim send-off times adjust as your performance improves.
Upon purchase of this plan, please contact via the below email address. We'll schedule a call to go over any questions that you have and to clarify anything that you might need.
Any questions? Please contact me via my contact info. firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.