50 mile - 100K Ultra Marathon Plan on 50 miles per week
Lifelong Endurance - Coach Andrew SimmonsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to give you the skills you need to effectively race a 50 mile or 100K race in 24 weeks. This plan is designed to facilitate busy schedules and gives ample rest with days off per week on the most important days, Monday and Friday! This plan includes an at home strength routine that can be completed anywhere you are, this plan is great for professional or busy people on the go without access to a full gym.
This plan is great for a beginner or for an athlete who's completed a 50K and is looking to take the next step!
These rest days will include an optional at-home strength routine that can be completed to help keep you strong for your goal race.
An optional 50K race is suggested in week 19 or is considered a 'long day out' where you can focus on time on feet if a 50K race is not feasible in that time period.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?