Bob Seebohar at eNRG performanceAll plans by this Coach
This training plan will prepare you for a higher performance at your 100 mile running race. Developed by Bob Seebohar, a two-time Leadville 100 finisher (and 2009 Leadman finisher), this plan emphasizes the right amount of running combined with smart cross training and recovery to get you to the start line fresh.
This plan is meant for intermediate to advanced ultra runners who have participated in at least one 100 mile running race and are looking for a personal record performance. It is best if the athlete has been running at least a half marathon as their long run in training recently.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.