Bob Seebohar at eNRG performanceAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week training plan is geared toward the first time ultra runner who will be racing a 50k trail running race. The plan has an ideal balance between quality training and recovery to promote the best physiological adaptation and get you to the line in great shape. The athlete should be able to run 6 miles as a long run.
This plan was developed by Bob Seebohar, 2-time Leadville 100 run finisher (and a 2009 Leadman finisher), endurance coach, strength coach, exercise physiologist and sport dietitian.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?