Run your first 100 mile ultrarunning race
Bob Seebohar at eNRG performanceAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is meant for any runner going for their first 100 mile ultra endurance running race. The plan will prepare your body for the distance and focuses on gradual progression of running miles and total body strength. Developed by Bob Seebohar, a two-time Leadville 100 finisher (and 2009 Leadman finisher), this plan emphasizes the right amount of running combined with smart cross training and recovery to get you to the start line fresh.
This plan is meant for a new ultra runner who is training for their first 100. This can be a beginner or intermediate skill level runner. The athlete should be able to run a minimum of 8 miles as a long run.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:12 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:12 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?