This is a 12-week training plan to complete leg 1 of the Canadian Death Race. I have run the CDR full solo 4 times (including a second place overall finish) and I have a 100% completion rate for my coached athletes. This plan is based on my personal experience and the athletes I have coached.
If you run this plan, barring injury or unforeseen circumstances, you will finish the leg. If you don't, give me a call and we will make sure that you do.
The Canadian Death Race is difficult but if you have some level of fitness and you complete this plan, you will complete the leg.
I will also include a one hour, one on one call about the leg conditions, some advice on nutrition and hydration, some gear tips for the leg and some other information to make sure you finish it. Please email me at email@example.com
A little about me:
I have successfully coached many athletes of all different types to achieve their goals. Although I love running ultra's, wandering in the mountains and keeping fit, I especially enjoy helping others succeed in races, events or objectives by helping them see how much stronger they are than they think they are.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.