Canadian Death Race Full Solo - 30 Week Plan ultra - 2022
This is a 30 week training plan to complete the Canadian Death Race. I have run the CDR full solo 4 times (including a second place overall finish) and I have a 100% completion rate for my coached athletes. This plan is based on my personal experience and the athletes I have coached.
To start this plan, you should be able to run a half marathon and be able to run 30 km's per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.