Cascade EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This training plan starts with mileage in the mid-20s per week and builds gradually up to a peak in the mid-50s, getting you to the start line of a 50km trail race having completed a short muscular endurance strength phase and sustained Zone 3 intensity.
The first long run duration is a few hours, so you should have enough mileage in your legs for that to feel doable. If you aren't quite there, our beginner plan may be a better fit.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?