Nora BirdAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for someone who has already completed a 50K or is trying for a 50K on the road from the trails
This plan is also good for someone who is looking to go faster and possibly going for an AG placing not just a finish.
You should be able to have completed a 13 mile run within the last 2 weeks leading up to starting the plan and start at an average of 40mpw.
All of these workouts are by distance or time, as you complete the workouts, TP will help you see the paces that correspond to the workouts.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?