Kenneth Tymecki JrAll plans by this Coach
Training Schedule is a Recommendation
Schedule is based on Mileage, Time is added in for reference at 10/mi pace
All runs call for building Aerobic Base Zone 1-2
1 run mid week can be used as a hill or interval run for Strength Building
You will begin running longer on back to back weekends
There's an option to build a semi long mid week run.
You will have higher weekly mileage as a result of that run
You may vary your schedule as necessary but nothing substitute's for the weekend long runs which should be on trails or fire roads.
Other runs may be on on paved roads
Rest is essential. it is recommended that you not run on Mondays and Fridays.
There are occasional easy weeks for recovery. DELOAD
You can opt to reduce 1 run a week for cross training (cycling)
RECOVERY IS KEY, stretching and yoga mid week or daily will pay dividends.
Recommended to do lateral stability, ankle work, and body weight strength sessions so help with strength and resilience.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?