Siri LindleyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for intermediate Ultra runners. It is a 14 week plan that will see you ready to crush your 100km race.
If you are already up to running 50km a week, this plan is for you!!
I coached Hillary Biscay to the Ultraman World Championship in Hawaii in 2013 using many of the philosophies that make up this plan.
You will build up slightly with intensity and distance, while keeping your body healthy and strong.
The swimming included in the plan is to also aid in recovery and for maintaining the health of your body. Have fun!! Celebrate you every single day!! GO MAKE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.