Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
STRYD Power meter or similar, using Coros, Garmin Polar etc
This 16 week plan is developed for athletes running with power who are training for a 50km Ultra Marathon. This plan is based solely on power and duration. It is intended for the runner that has 6 available days per week to train with 1 rest days. lowest with 6 hours per week and progressing to a peak of 11 hours per week. Plan to start on a Monday with the long run is on a Sunday.
Join and like my Facebook page @pinnaclemultisport where you can post your queries on your plan and will provide feedback
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?