Mozart 100 23 Week Training Plan, Starts Monday 11th January
Doug StewartAll plans by this Coach
A dedicated 23 week plan tailored for the unique demands of Mozart 100 2021, with consideration for the climbs, and elevation change.
This is a 23 week plan starting on Monday 11th January and finishing on race day.
It features 3 build weeks followed by a recovery week and a three week taper.
Requires access to a treadmill for certain workouts, or hills, and ideally a HR monitor.
Time based rather than distance.
It has been created by an experienced ultra runner and coach, who has coached many athlete to complete some of the biggest ultra marathons in the world, such as the UTMB.
Additional information is provided throughout the plan to help with planning and pacing.
TrainingPeaks Level 2 Certified.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:42 hrs||7:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:42 hrs||7:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?