Ultra Running 100km - 28 week plan
Sean RileyAll plans by this Coach
Ready to step up to the amazing world of ultra distance running. This program will enable you to make that step from the marathon and 50km ultra distance runs to the 100km run. The mythical metric century will certainly be an ultra endurance achievement of a lifetime and this program will help you get there.
The program has been designed around two bigger runs on the weekend with three mid week days of intervals and recovery runs to maximize your gains and increase your top end speeds.
The program has been written to take advantage of the science behind the 9:1 run walk protocol to get your body and mind ready to cover any ultra endurance distance.
As with all our programs we offer full email support and full refunds if this program is not for you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?