First 50km Ultra
Margarita GrigoriadiAll plans by this Coach
This is a plan is for the athlete who aim to complete their first 50km (30mile) race. Athletes are recommended to be able to run a half marathon before this session starts.
To understand the difficulty of the session i work with Rating of perceived exertion, which is a simply tool to understand of how hard you feel when exercising.
Also with the program you get a 30 minute free consultation,for any questions you might have.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?