Phil's Intermediate Hilly Ultra Run (100K) Plan (6~9 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 30 Week
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"My Z2 pace has improved from 8:40 to 7:50 in 3 mths!" Peter Eberle, 2018
"I am really enjoying the plan. It’s great to know what I’m doing weeks in advance!" Rachel Kjearsgaard, April 2018
More Reviews >
To start you should be able to run 4 times per week and able to jog for 1 hr 50 mins. Sample weeks below:
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Hilly Ultra Trail Running Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:05 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:05 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|