Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
Gradually build strength, endurance, speed & confidence for race-day.
FREE Email Support, Rated 5.0/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (250+ Reviews)
"Excellent plan and super helpful email service. Honestly the best training plan I have ever used!" Ignacio Vilas Eguileta 2020
Read all reviews >>
Is This Plan For You?
- Progress from 9 to 11 hrs of training per week
- Typical week: 6 runs, 2 strength and 1-2 days off
- Every 3rd week is active recovery
- Includes fitness tests, to help you measure your progress
- Train using HR, Feel or Pace
To start you should be able to run 3 hrs.
Why Buy From Me?
- Detailed, flexible plan from best-selling coach Phil Mosley (800+ training plans and 40,000+ sold on TrainingPeaks)
- EMAIL ACCESS for questions or help with your plan
- Helpful articles and videos throughout, including Strength & Conditioning guidance
- Use your plan multiple times, updates included free
- Export your workouts to follow in realtime using Garmin, or sync with 100+ apps
As Featured On:
Coach Phil Mosley Video (2 mins):
Or Subscribe and Save!
For complete flexiblity, sign up as a MyProCoach Unlimited Athlete for UNLIMITED swaps between all of our 800+ training plans plus FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it/don't want it).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?