This is a 16 week 100km Trail Running Program with Strength Training Sessions included. This program is designed for a runner that wants to train for an Ultra Trail run and combine some running specific strength training. This program is ideal for a runner with a good base and that wants to build up to a 100km in a relatively short time.
The strength training sessions are running specific and will help immensely in preparation for a goal race. For a trail runner it is incredibly important to do strength training as part of a program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.