CCC 2021 23 Week Training Plan, Starts Monday 22nd March
Doug StewartAll plans by this Coach
A dedicated 23 week plan tailored for the unique demands of CCC 2021, with consideration for the climbs, and elevation change.
This is a 23 week plan starting on Monday 22nd March and finishing on race day.
It features 3 build weeks followed by a recovery week and a three week taper.
Requires access to a treadmill for certain workouts, or hills, and ideally a HR monitor.
Time based rather than distance.
It has been created by an experienced ultra runner and coach, who has coached multiple athletes for CCC and is a UTMB finisher.
Additional information is provided throughout the plan to help with planning and pacing.
TrainingPeaks Level 2 Certified.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:19 hrs||7:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:19 hrs||7:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?