Lavaredo Ultra Trail 2021 25 Week - Starts Monday 4th January
Doug StewartAll plans by this Coach
25 Week Plan training plan designed specifically to the Lavaredo Ultra Trail.
Tailored workouts bespoke for the climbs and unique features of the Lavaredo course.
Requires access to a treadmill for certain workouts, or hills, and ideally a HR monitor.
Based on a 3 week build process, 1 week recovery with a 3 week Taper.
Time based rather than distance.
Created by a finisher of the Lavaredo Ultra Trail, and many other UTWT races, including UTMB.
An experienced ultra marathon and running coach, TrainingPeaks Level 2 Certified.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:13 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:13 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?