A 7 Week Ultra Marathon Plan for those who have recently finished a Marathon
Andy NoiseAll plans by this Coach
So you completed a recent marathon and didn;t just survive it and now you are looking to move up in distance. Well this 7 week plan will build on your base and get you ready for an ultra marathon (50k to 100k).
Noise Crue Creed
Stay Healthy or Get Healthy
Andy Noise Experience Podcast
Andy Noise Experience Patreon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:48 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:48 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?