Hal Higdon: 10-Mile Advanced
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: 10-Mile Advanced: The following 10-week schedule is for Advanced runners: individuals who compete regularly in races up to 10-Miles or beyond and who want to improve their performances. You should be capable of running 30 to 60 minutes a day, five to seven days a week and have a basic understanding of how to do speedwork. If that sounds like too much training, and this is your first 10-Mile race, you might be more comfortable using one of the programs designed for Novice or Intermediate runners. Each day I will send you an email telling you what to run and offering training tips. For more information and directions, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?