Hal Higdon: 15K Novice
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: 15K Novice: This is a training program designed specifically for Novice runners who want to do a 15K race. It will be most helpful for first-timers, those who have done little or no running before, but it also can be used by veteran runners looking for a gentle training program for this medium road race distance. If you are very experienced--a runner used to doing at least some speed training--you might be happier with one of my other 15K training programs: Intermediate or Advanced. Each day, I will send you an email telling you what to run and also offering tips about training. For more information and directions, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?