Hal Higdon: 8K Novice
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: 8K Novice:This program is designed for Novice runners, mostly first-timers, training for an 8K race. If you are an experienced runner, you might want to examine my Intermediate or Advanced 8K programs before clicking the Purchase button. When you do, you will receive daily email messages telling you what to run along with training tips. For more information and directions, visit my website at halhigdon.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:19 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:08 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:19 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:08 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?