Girls Run the WorldAll plans by this Coach
This four week base training plan is aimed at those who can run at least 30 minutes without stopping and forms the beginning base period of a 20 week training plan for a trail marathon.
it is for less experienced runners who may be doing their first trail marathon, or indeed marathon. It is based on an assumption that runners will also walk some sections of the trail marathon and not necessarily just the uphill!
A progressive platform that will build through to a base phase 2, two peak phases and a taper.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.