Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
Written by Peter Naegeli from Switzerland; Successfull athlete with three consecutive Xterra European Tour wins in his Agegroup, multiple ITU Crosstriathlon World and European Champion with a Master in Physical Education and many years of experience as swimming and triathlon coach.
This is a 10 week plan to get you ready for a short trail of around 10k ... it could also been used as maintenance work on the trails in fall or as addition if you are planning to compete as rookie in Crosstriathlons.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?