Smart Plans: Your First Trail Run - 3 Weekly Trainings
Adrien Thevenet | MyRunningProgram.comAll plans by this Coach
Sport:| Trail Running
Distance: | Event: Trail Race between 15km and 25km
Suitable for: Novice | Beginner
Weekly Time Commitment:| 2-3 hours
If you are not a trail runner yet but aspire to be one then this training plan is for you! This training plan is ideal for beginners, people looking to be able to finish their first trail run, ensure they have a fun time while remaining safe.
This trail running training plan has already been tested by dozens of new trail runners who wanted a change in their lives.
In this simple and yet complete training plan, you will progressively go from run/walk trainings to full hour runs in a period of less than 3 months.
The training time is very gradual and involves a good amount of fast walking which helps with running, fitness and weight loss.
Start today for your upcoming trail running event and change your life now!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?