David JekerAll plans by this Coach
General preparation for runners returning to running after a break. This 12 weeks plan is great to prepare yourself for other, more 'serious' plans. This plan is not intended for total beginners, but to runners who wants to get back into a training routine after a break or a period of inconsistent training. The plan includes two strength training sessions per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:10 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:16 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:10 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:16 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?