Hal Higdon: Cross-Country Program
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Cross Country Training Program: This Cross Country Training Program originally was designed for high school runners to use during the summer. But it also works for adult runners at other times of the year. The program provides ten weeks of training, enough to bridge gaps between more traditional programs for marathons and half marthons. You can use this program as a matrix to organize your training even though not pointed at a specific race. Each day, you will receive emails telling you how to run and offering tips about training. For more information on how to use this program, check the attached Training Plan description file or visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?