Corrie FillmoreAll plans by this Coach
48km Ultra Marathon Plan (1600m Elevation)
This 12-week plan was created for a client specifically who requested rest days on Wednesday and Sunday - thus only training 5 days per week. The peak weekly volume for the plan is 75-80kms and peaks 3 weeks prior to the event. The plan operates on a 3 week build, 1 week rest cycle.
Rest week volume is 45-60km so only runners who have an average weekly volume in this range will find this plan useful.
The average weekly volume across the plan is around 53km per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?