Advanced Trail Running Base Training Program (V3.2) - 10 weeks
MultiSportCoaching.co.zaAll plans by this Coach
A training plan for an Advanced Trail Runner who may be returning to training after a break from running and wants to rebuild their fitness
The training starts at 5 hours and 35 minutes a week and builds to a maximum of 7 hours and 11 minutes per week. (including Strength and Flexibility training)
The plan is based on %THR (Threshold Heart Rate) so you will need a heart rate monitor.
This is an updated version of this training plan.
What is included.
Together with this plan, you will get a sport-specific flexibility as well as core strengthing plan.
You will have access to our FREE training tools to help you set up your training zones accurately.
What you can expect.
Week 1 -Test week
Weeks 2 to 9 - Base Training
Week 10 - Re-test week
For the Run Test:
You will need access to a 5km running route that you can use without restriction.
##Must have a Heart Rate Monitor.
If you have any questions, schedule a FREE virtual consultation through our website.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?