Timon AbegglenAll plans by this Coach
Plan by Timon Abegglen
A power meter (e.g. stryd -> www.stryd.com) is recommended. This is the most precise way to document your training performance in trail running.
Alternatively, the load specification is also specified as follows in each training unit:
Borg (= subjective feeling of stress; a scale can be downloaded as PDF at -> http://www.marmotatrailrunning.ch/downloads/BORG-Skala.pdf)
heart rate (as a percentage of maximum heart rate)
for runners with wattmeter: the own FTP (Functional Threshold Power) is known or is determined before starting the plan. On day 1 of the plan you will find the unit "FTP-Test" with all necessary details in the description.
aerobic basic endurance is built up
In case of problems, we will be happy to help you set up your individual training zone/account settings:
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?