David JekerAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to prepare runners for a trail running race of 75 to 115 km-effort. "M" is referring to the International Trail running association (ITRA) classification where 1 km is added to the total distance for every 100 meters of elevation gain.
The plan includes strength training in the form of one weight lifting session and one hill sprints session per week. On weekend of back to back long runs is scheduled 4 weeks before the race.
This plan is a variation of the XS, S and L plans. The intervals and strength sessions are mostly the same for each of these plans. Only the volume changes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.