Running Base builder
Greyling CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is aimed at getting your base mileage up from 40km per week to 80km per week. It incorporates easy runs, core sessions, long runs and speed work. It will steadily build you up in 4-week cycles with 3 weeks of building and a rest week afterwards. This plan is recommended if you need more structure and you are already doing 3-4 runs per week of 5-10km.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?