Bosu Ball Progression
Mary-Katherine FlemingAll plans by this Coach
A Bosu Ball is a runner's best friend. Use this short progression after your hard workouts to build explosive strength in your posterior chain before you consider adding post-run resistance weights. Suitable for all runners who are new to proprioception training (which, frankly, is just about all of them). I am more than happy to answer questions and for paid customers I provide videos explaining the moves.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:09 hrs||0:03 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:09 hrs||0:03 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?