TriVault MultisportAll plans by this Coach
The schedule is designed with the "newbie" in mind and reflects the bare minimum training to complete your first 100-Mile endurance run. The 100-Mile training builds upon the 50-Mile training so ideally you will have completed a recent 50-Mile followed by a 4-6 week recovery period recovery period before starting the 100-Mile training. A few of the smaller ultra distance races will teach you the "mental" things you will need to know to get through your first 100-Miler.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.