Broadstreet Run: 10 weeks to 10 miles
Mark Kotarski, MEd, RCEP and USATF Certified
The user of this plan should be able to complete 3 miles of running, is injury free, and has never completed a 10 mile organized race. The frequency of running is 4x's per week. The user must be cleared by a physician prior to training for a 10 mile running event. There is optional xtraining days planned as well.
"No pain, no strain". If you feel pain stop and consult your physician.
User is welcome to email coach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.