Hal Higdon: Beginning Runner's Guide--The 30/60 Plan
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Beginning Runner's Guide--The 30/60 Plan: This 30/60 plan is for beginning runners, true novices, those of you who never have run before, but who would like to become a runner, whether for fitness or to some day run a marathon. It differs from my 30/30 plan only in that you take twice as long to complete it, walking or running every other day instead of every day. For more information on how to begin, visit the Beginning Runner's Guide on my website, halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?