Amanda BrooksAll plans by this Coach
Tired of getting injured on repeat?
Them maybe it’s time to get a coach to make sure you’ve got the right plan, the right pre-hab exercises woven in to your plan and to keep you from over doing it!
While I am NOT a physical therapist or a sports doctor, I spend a lot of time researching common running injuries and talking to the experts to help my athletes and YOU get through them.
For some reason, many of you don’t want to go to the doctor.
Maybe it’s cost, maybe it’s a fear they’ll say something ridiculous like “don’t run“. Whatever the case, no worries I’m here with solutions.
Over my nearly two decades of running, I’ve had twinges and niggles and few big injuries like IT Band Syndrome, Runner’s Knee and finally knee surgery after a day at the trampoline park. In between, there has been A LOT of time spent with physical therapists learning key rehab exercises and pre-hab exercises that I can share to keep all of us running happy.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?