Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This is a very basic 4-week post race recovery plan, designed primarily for immediately after marathons or half-marathon training segments. This is the type of recovery protocol we recommend our coached athletes. The plan starts with several days of rest or cross-training and then steadily builds volume with minute-based runs. After this plan athletes should be able to safely transition to another more focused training segment.
This program features the structured workout feature and plan will provide daily paces based on your goal time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?