Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
The 50 Miles Per Week Base Work training schedule is an 8 week program designed to increase or maintain general aerobic fitness. This plan is perfect for building a base before a specific training block, or filling the gaps between racing seasons. The schedule includes a selection of fartleks, tempo runs, progression runs and long runs that will keep you aerobically strong until your next specific race segment begins.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time. Also includes PDF of plan and access to training community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?