Coach KouwenhovenAll plans by this Coach
So you can run 10 kilometers and want to build up to 15 kilometers. This trainingplan can help you.
In 12 weeks time with 3 training per week.
If you cannot participate in a race why not set a course for yourself and run it!
Sometimes it is hard to keep your Heart Rate in the desired zones: interval is to short to adapt your heart-rate or you just did another discipline (swimming, cycling, skating)
You still wants (or needs) to improve your running speed. Then it is necessary to train on your Threshold Pace.
The plan is based on your Threshold Pace, so make sure you know this value and it is in your TrainingPeaks settings
You can set your Target pace in the settings so you can adapt to run at that speed. Don't forget to uncheck "Automatically apply new threshold changes"
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?