Kenneth Tymecki JrAll plans by this Coach
This is Phase 1 Weeks 1-4 of a Strength Training Program targeted for Runners and/or Triathletes who are looking to get into a strength program using Simple Manageable Attainable Realistic and Time Bound Goals (smart). After completing phase 1 it is recommended to go into Phase 2. After this programs completion the athlete will be primed to focus on a tougher strength program. This program was designed for an athlete entering the offseason period following a year of period-ized training where strength training was not the main focus.
Week 1 Focus - Bodyweight
Week 2 Focus - Resistance Bands
Week 3 Focus - Weights (dumbbells)
Week 4 Focus - Plyometrics
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.