Kenneth Tymecki JrAll plans by this Coach
This is Phase 2 Weeks 5-8 of a Strength Training Program targeted for Runners and/or Triathletes who are looking to get into a strength program using Simple Manageable Attainable Realistic and Time Bound Goals (smart) after this programs completion the athlete will be primed to focus on a tougher strength program. This program was designed for an athlete entering the offseason period following a year of period-ized training where strength training was not the main focus.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?