Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week plan is designed for the person who's already got a base underneath them and ready to jump right into a focused plan. It will be 6 days of week per running, but the workouts are separated enough to allow adequate recovery. The plan starts at about 45 miles and stays in the 50 MPW range for the majority of the plan.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?